The American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) ratified its 2014 board of directors this week during its 77th annual conference. The latest appointments include Marg Webb, executive director of the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA), to fill the affiliated association seat, plus Pella’s Kevin Gaul and Simonton’s Sid Spear to fill seats as residential representatives.
Webb fills the seat formerly held by Rand Baldwin of the Aluminum Extruders Council.
Gaul is based in Illinois and oversees Pella’s industry and legislative efforts. He fills the board seat formerly held by his coworker, Larry Ehlinger, Pella’s senior director of engineering and quality.
Spear serves as Simonton’s senior vice president of sales and marketing and focuses on strengthening relationships with strategic sales partners and customers across North America.
The following will serve as officers on the AAMA board of directors for 2014:
- Kim Flanary, Milgard Manufacturing Inc., chair;
- Georges Thiret, Graham Architectural Products, vice chair;
- Ray Garries, Jeld-Wen Inc., treasurer; and
- Steve Fronek, Apogee Enterprises Inc., immediate past chair.
In addition, the board includes the following representatives:
- Bill Deuschle, Kawneer, architectural representative;
- Mark Silverberg, Technoform North America Inc., architectural representative;
- Mike Turner, YKK AP America Inc., architectural representative;
- Mike Desoto, MI Windows and Doors LLC, residential representative;
- Kevin Gaul, Pella Corp., residential representative;
- Sid Spear, Simonton Windows, residential representative;
- Mike Hovan, Quanex Building Products, supplier representative;
- Kevin Seiling, VEKA Inc., supplier representative;
- Chuck Gilderman, Tyman PLC, ex-officio member;
- Rod Hershberger, PGT Industries, ex-officio member;
- Chris Magnuson, Wasco Products Inc., ex-officio member;
- Gantt Miller, Winco Manufacturing Co. Inc., ex-officio member; and
- Marg Webb, IGMA, affiliated association representative.