The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) has announced that it will provide a virtual attendance option for its Spring Committee Week meeting, taking place March 24-26 in Memphis, Tenn.
“Attending NFRC meetings is the best way to be involved and really know what’s going on at NFRC. We recognize, however, that schedules do not always allow the time for travel,” says Jessica Finn, NFRC membership coordinator. “Because participation is the number-one benefit of NFRC membership, this year we are providing the opportunity to follow the meeting virtually. Of course, the virtual option is also open to anyone interested in witnessing the NFRC decision-making process.”
The virtual meeting will cover the NFRC’s opening session (including industry presentations), NFRC committee blocks and the NFRC open board meeting. The times the meetings will be available online are:
- NFRC opening session: Monday, March 24, 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CDT;
- Research and technology committee block with subcommittees: Monday, March 24, 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. CDT;
- Technical committee block with subcommittees: Tuesday, March 25, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CDT (break 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.);
- Ratings committee block with subcommittees: Tuesday, March 25, 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. CDT; and
- NFRC board meeting: Wednesday, March 26, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. CDT.
Registration is required by Friday, March 21. Information on the NFRC virtual meeting option can be found on the NFRC website.