The Washington Glass Association (WGA) has announced its new officers and board of directors for 2014, effective March 1.
The WGA’s officers for 2014 are as follows:
- President: Bill Coady, Guardian Industries Corp., Kirkland, Wash.;
- Vice president: Norm Stow, Herzog Glass, Seattle;
- Secretary: Amy Anderson, Atlas Supply Inc., Seattle; and
- Treasurer: Jon Larson, Larson Glass Co. Inc., Puyallup, Wash.
The following will serve on the association’s board of directors for 2014:
- Bud Henson, Window Tech. Inc., Lynnwood, Wash.;
- Ed Howell, Hartung Glass, Tukwila, Wash.;
- Mike Reydell, SGS Glass Co. Inc., Tukwila, Wash.;
- Gary Towndrow, RGA Architectural Sales, Redmond, Wash.;
- Bernie Thueringer, Pacific Glass Inc., Renton, Wash.; and
- Rick Wakefield, Wakefield Glass Inc., Seattle.
Maryanne Howell continues as executive director.