Wausau, Wis.-based Kolbe and Kolbe Millwork Co. Inc. named Jeff De Lonay as company president and appointed him to the board of directors, reporting to Judy Gorski, CEO. Michael Salsieder retired from this position at the beginning of April.
De Lonay has served as executive vice president for the last four years, as president of Kolbe’s subsidiary Point Five Windows and Doors for the last six years and as vice president of manufacturing for 13 years. In his new role as president, he will oversee all of Kolbe’s facilities, divisions and operations. He will continue to work closely with Kolbe’s executive leadership, which includes:
• Jeff De Lonay, president;
• Bob Kasten, vice president of sales;
• Mike Tomsyck, vice president of finance;
• Donnie Huehnerfuss, vice president of K-K Way transportation and technical services;
• George Waldvogel, vice president of quality and service;
• Keith Koenig, vice president of manufacturing;
• Cindy Bremer, vice president of marketing;
• Ann Micholic, vice president of human resources; and
• Hank Hosler, vice president of information technology.
“Jeff’s market-driven focus will build upon Kolbe’s 68-year history and our success across North America as a leading manufacturer of doors and windows for both residential and commercial markets,” says Gorski.
De Lonay adds, “Kolbe has earned a strong reputation for our customer service, quality craftsmanship and customization. We will continue to support these strengths with ongoing investments in our people, our product innovations and our continuous improvement processes.”