It has been said many times that all work and no play makes a person a dull individual. And while the glass business is anything but dull, I thought a little game-playing might not be such a bad thing. It'll help take your mind off of all the business you've been losing lately to those no-good, shoddy workmanship, price-slashing competitors of yours. And while we're on the subject of competition, the first ten people who fax in a correct solution to the puzzle will receive an absolutely fabulous gift for their efforts. Send your completed puzzle to 540/659-2311. (By the way, if the fax is off, it means we already have ten winners.) All of the answers relate to the industry.
1. A piece of glass
3. You stick it to the glass
9. When you cant repair it, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ it.
10. They never lie.
12. A human leech.
14. Name of a high quality metal supplier.
2. Still called Thermopanes.
3. Modern era glass manufacturing process.
4. Milwaukee truck body company.
5. Name of Key Communications Inc., new publication _ _ _ _ magazine.
6. A hot and cold relationship.
7. Too small for the effort given.
8. Too high for the return earned.
11. Johnny _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Rago.
13. President of the Independent Glass Association.
15. What a spouse does best.
© Copyright 1999 Key Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any type without expressed written permission.