USGlass is the #1 Architectural Glass Industry Magazine
HERE’S THE PROOF …
- USGlass has the largest circulation of any glass magazine in the world;1
- USGlass is number one in advertising market share; 2
- USGlass is the official publication of the prestigious Glass Association of North America (GANA);
- USGlass is the only publication that does not include “list names” in its circulation;
- USGlass has the most experienced editorial team-with a combined total of 64 years in the glass industry;
- USGlass is the leader in online offerings-offering the only DAILY online news service in the industry, chock full of original content;
- USGlass is the only magazine that offers monthly research and two types of reader response programs;
- USGlass is the only magazine with a worldwide digital edition;
USGlass MAGAZINE-THE OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF GANA
The prestigious Glass Association of North America (GANA) selected USGlass magazine as its official publication nearly five years ago. GANA members are the powerhouses of the glass industry—more than 88% of all glass sales in the United States flow through GANA members.
… MORE THAN 88% OF ALL GLASS SALES IN THE UNITED STATES FLOW THROUGH GANA MEMBERS … 2
GANA provides the organizational structure for addressing the needs of a diverse membership. Comprised of the Building Envelope Contractors, Decorative, Flat Glass Manufacturing, Laminating, Mirror and Tempering Divisions along with an Affiliate Classification, GANA provides a forum for exchanging information and ideas and presenting a unified voice on matters affecting the glass industry. One of these methods is USGlass magazine. Stan Smith, executive vice president to GANA stated during the official designation “It is important that GANA expand its presence in the industry and continue serving the needs of our diverse membership. GANA is pleased to have USGlass, the industry’s leading magazine, as its official publication.”
Source: 1-USGlass magazine and GLASS magazine circulation statements, December 2006; 2-Publisher’s data.