Glass TEXpo™ ’16 is North America’s largest glass-related regional conference and trade show dedicated to the architectural glass and metal industry. Following the show’s successful past, the 19-year-old biennial event returns to San Antonio to bring you the latest products and services in the industry, all in one convenient location. Co-sponsored by the Texas Glass Association (TGA), USGlass magazine and USGNN.com™, the exhibition places a strong focus on quality education, innovation and success. Glass TEXpo ’16 will provide you with two days of top-notch seminars, training and networking opportunities along with an extensive trade show floor close to home at an affordable price.
Who Should Attend?
Those involved with the following:
- Contract Glaziers
- Door and/or Window Dealers
- Glass and/or Metal Fabricators
- Glass Distributors
- Glass Manufacturers
- Shower Door Contractors
- Specialty Glass Providers
- Specifiers and Design Professionals
Where Will Glass TEXpo Be Held?
Glass TEXpo continues to select San Antonio for its charm, incredible atmosphere and attractions all within walking distance. The Riverwalk alone provides dueling piano bars, the best of every genre of food imaginable, night life and incredible handcrafted artistry, all within a brief walk from our host hotel. Some other top tourist attractions include the Alamo and the San Antonio Zoo. Visit www.sanantoniocvb.com to learn more about what the city can offer its visitors and plan your trip today for Glass TEXpo ’16.
Why Should I Attend?
Glass TEXpo is slated once again to be the staple event in the region for the architectural glass and metal industry. Attendee benefits are endless, so join your peers and:
- Learn the latest industry trends and services;
- Improve your profitability;
- Get tips and instructions on how to improve your business;
- Network with other members of the industry;
- See the latest in new products and services; and
- Get the chance to converse with your current or potential suppliers one-on-one.