The Glass Guru Franchise Systems Inc. has opened five new locations throughout the United States since the beginning of the year.
The company has new locations in the following areas:
- Temecula, Calif. – franchise owner Jay Lund;
- Scottsdale, – franchise owner Mike Cunningham;
- Mason, Ohio – franchise owners Lisa and John Chambers;
- Huntersville, N.C. – franchise owner Harry Youchak; and
- Louisville, Ky. – franchise owner Mark Shreve.
“The Glass Guru has always been an attractive franchise opportunity for savvy candidates looking for a franchise model that withstands tough economic times,” says Sean Young, director of corporate development for the Roseville, Calif.-based company. “Now that the home improvement sector seems to be firing on all cylinders, The Glass Guru is even more attractive to candidates that understand the great possibilities surrounding a franchise business that serves both the home repair and home improvement markets.”