The 2018 Glass TEXpo™ seminar topics have been finalized. The event will be held May 10-11 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and San Antonio Riverwalk hotel in San Antonio.
Glass TEXpo ’18 will contain two days of quality education, a packed trade show floor and plenty of networking opportunities for the architectural metal and glass related industries.
Seminar topics to be presented at this year’s Glass TEXpo include:
- Welcome and Economic Update
- Changes, Updates and What’s New that You Need to Know About Safety
- Hurricane Glazing
- Trends in Decorative Glass
- Keynote: You Say More Than You Think
- Roundtable Discussions
- New Trends in Glazing: Big Glass
- Blast Mitigation – How to Turn a No Into a Yes
- Thermal Efficient Fenestration: Recognize, Understand and Utilize It
Pre-registration is available now! Take advantage of the deepest discounts and avoid long lines onsite by registering in advance here. Be sure to register for full registration to gain access to the complete educational lineup.
Hotel discounted rates are available until April 17, 2018 on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your hotel room(s) today, as they fill quickly. Reservations can be made by calling 877/622-3056 and tell them you are with Glass TEXpo™ or click here to book online.
Topics – Talent – Time Savings: All at Glass TEXpo™ ’18
Glass TEXpo™ ’18 is co-sponsored by the Texas Glass Association (TGA), USGlass magazine, USGNN.com™ and Architects’ Guide to Glass & Metal.
Pingback: Glass TEXpo, May 10-11, San Antonio - Tubelite Inc.