Glass Expo Northeast™ (GENE) ’19, the Tri-State region’s largest conference and trade show dedicated to the architectural glass and metal industry, is one month away. Have you made your plans to take part in the event designed exclusively for the decision makers and leaders of the glass and glazing industry?
GENE ’19 will be at the Long Island Marriott in Uniondale, N.Y., Wednesday and Thursday, March 27- 28. The event is tailor made for the architectural glass and metal industry and has a lot to offer attendees.
Join your peers at GENE ’19 and:
- LEARN the latest industry trends and services;
- IMPROVE your profitability;
- MEET a local association that offers cutting-edge benefits;
- GAIN valuable tips and instructions on how to improve your business;
- NETWORK with other members of the industry from throughout the country;
- VIEW the latest in new products and services; and
- CONVERSE with your current or potential suppliers one-on-one.
Take advantage of all that GENE ’19 has to offer and pre-register today for the deepest discounts. Pre-registration discounts end Monday, March 11. Visit www.usglassmag.com/gene to see the schedule of events and learn about the educational seminars.
GENE ’19 is co-sponsored by the Long Island Glass Association (LIGA), USGlass magazine, USGNN.com and Architects’ Guide to Glass & Metal.