USGlass magazine is launching its first annual design awards program to recognize excellence in the use of architectural glass and glazing. These awards will highlight exemplary uses of glass and glazing products in both interior and exterior applications. The competition is open to all members of the architectural glazing industry, including contract glaziers, glass and metal fabricators and suppliers, architects and building envelope/façade consultants.
Rules and Eligibility
- Interior or exterior architectural glazing project submissions must have been completed since January 2018;
- Projects located throughout the world are eligible for entry;
- Submissions must feature architectural glazing prominently within the design;
- Submissions must include up to five high-resolution (300 dpi) images;
- Submissions, including all images, must be approved for publication by project owner, and you must have the rights to use the images for editorial purposes;
- To maintain anonymity in judging, the names of entrants or collaborating parties will not appear on any submission materials provided to judges; and
- Entry forms must be completed in their entirety.
Submissions will be due by August 15, 2019 and announced in the January 2020 issue of USGlass magazine.
Entry Fee: $55 (no refunds will be given)
Submissions should illustrate the following:
- Design innovation;
- Aesthetic achievements; and
- Technical difficulty.
- Low- to Mid-Rise Construction (under 75 feet)
- High-Rise Construction (more than 75 feet)
- Commercial Interiors (podium, lobby spaces, etc.)
- Specialty Construction
The entry form is available online at https://usglassmag.com/designawards/project.php and is due by August 15, 2019. If you have questions about the awards, please contact Ellen Rogers at email@example.com or call 540/602-3249.