We’re always shy about tooting our own horn, so we are going to ask you to do it instead.
Planning is well underway for Glass Expo Southeast™, January 6-7 at the beautiful Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando. This is the first Glass Expo of the new year and the first one for the Southeast. If you have never attended a regional Glass Expo, we thought we’d share some unfiltered and unabridged comments from past attendees:
- “We had a great time. We can’t wait to do it again.”
- “Overall great experience. Definitely interested in attending another.”
- “I will definitely attend the seminars next visit. I usually don’t but am impressed with the caliber of speakers at this event. Excellent.”
- “Everything that I attended was a great asset to me.”
- “I was very impressed with the educational program. As good as any of the ‘big’ shows.”
We’re blushing. Plan now to attend this free event for USGlass magazine subscribers and get your new year started on a high note. For more information, visit www.glassexposoutheast.com.