Glass Expo Southeast™ ’22 Set to Bring Education to Orlando
Glass Expo Southeast™ ’22 is headed to the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Fla., January 6-7, 2022. In addition to a trade show and networking, the two-day event will provide the local glass and metal industry with informative educational seminars. Enhanced health and safety protocols will be in place.
Day one sessions include:
• Glass and Glazing Industry Outlook for the Southeast, presented by Nick St. Denis, director of research for Key Media & Research;
• Glazing System Delegated Design (AIA Credits: 1 LU HSW), presented by Stewart Jeske, founder and president, JEI Structural Engineering;
• Understanding Glass Railing Codes, Specs and Materials (AIA Credits: 1 HSW CEU), presented by Mark Jacobson, market manager – North America, Kuraray America Inc.;
• C-Suite Changes Coming in the Contract Glazing Industry, presented by Attila Arian, president, Schüco USA LLLP; and
• Keynote session, They Are Saying More Than You Think When it Comes to Sales, presented by Janine Driver.
Day two sessions include:
• Glass Handling and Storage Strategies that Save Money, presented by panelists from top industry suppliers, including Protectapeel, Quatrolifts, Woods Powr-Grip and Vitro; and
• Make Hardware Your Next Easy Profit, presented by Mary Hester, director, Banner Solutions.
Glass Expo Southeast is sponsored by USGlass, USGNN™ and the Architects’ Guide to Glass & Metal. To register or to learn more, visit the event website, www.glassexposoutheast.com. Companies interested in exhibiting for the first time should contact Barry Atkins at email@example.com. Returning exhibitors may contact Tina Czar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the laid-in version of this article in our digital edition, CLICK HERE.