Glass Expo Rocky Mountain™ ’23 returns on Jan. 19-20, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center in Denver.
Glass Expo Rocky Mountain ’23 provides the necessary tools to architectural glass and metal customers, prospects, suppliers and distributors all in one location. Live event networking and a vibrant trade show floor, featuring the latest products and services in the industry, are all part of this two-day experience. Education, however, is the main draw.
This year, the line-up on day one includes a powerful program with:
- A regional economic update;
- Working with large-size glass;
- Delegated design of glazing systems;
- Understanding the liability issues in shop drawings; and
- Enhancing security with laminated glass (One Learning Unit, HSW).
On Thursday, the quality content continues with sessions on:
- Project management;
- Supply chain challenges and how to meet them in the future; and
- New ways to find employees.
Register today (link to https://glassexporockymountain.com/register/attend/) for pre-registration discounts. Book your hotel room (link to https://glassexporockymountain.com/hotel-parking/) early for the best rates!
Glass Expo Rocky Mountain ’23 is co-sponsored by the Colorado Glass Contractors Association (CGCA), USGlass magazine, and USGNN™. The CGCA is also celebrating its 30th anniversary in conjunction with this event. For event updates, visit glassexporockymountain.com.
A few exhibitor booths are still available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540/720-5584 to secure one of the last spots.