- Review the program agenda and plan your days.
- Check out the show floor ahead of time to see the incredible slate of exhibitors — to map out your floor strategy.
- Pack your business cards. One of the easiest items to forget that you will want to have for the many networking opportunities. Exhibitors will also be able to scan your badge for a contactless experience!
- Book your hotel room, for the most convenient location to the event.
- Relax — knowing every safety precaution will be taken to make this the safest convention possible.
- Prepare your meet-ups by reviewing the networking events at Glass TEXpo.
This year’s event is gearing up to be one of the best yet and there’s still time to register. REGISTER at glasstexpo.com! San Antonio is scheduled to host this year’s exciting industry event at the Henry B. González Convention Center, May 20-21.
Glass TEXpo ’21 is co-sponsored by the Texas Glass Association, USGlass magazine, USGNN™ and Architects’ Guide to Glass & Metal. USGlass magazine subscribers and Texas Glass Association members receive a FREE full registration.